Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd
Reg Nr. 2015/360109/07
The guest/visitor hereby acknowledges and agrees that entering onto or use of the facilities at Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and that all guests/visitors will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Upon paying the deposit, the guest/visitor acknowledges his/her acceptance and understanding of these Terms & Conditions, which incorporates our General Indemnity and Disclaimers as well as Camp Rules, and further agrees to inform all persons in his/her party of the contents hereof. It is an express condition that all guests/visitors as well as all persons in his/her party and their children are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All guests must take note that there is no electricity supply to the premises and no facilities are available for the use of electric equipment. Limited solar powered outlets are available for charging of cell phones.
1. Check Out time is strictly before 11:00 on the last day of your stay. Any cabin/stand that is not vacated by 11:00 will be subject to a surcharge of R 200 per hour or part thereof, for each hour exceeding the check out time.The surcharge will be invoiced to the guest/visitor and will be payable immediately.
2. Check In time is strictly between 14:00 – 19:00. A surcharge of R 100 per hour or part thereof will be charged for any arrival later than 19:00. This surcharge will be invoiced to the guest/visitor and will be payable immediately.
3. RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED and Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd its owners, employees, agents, contractors reserve the right to decline accommodation to, or cancel the balance of booked accommodation and to expel any guest/visitor for conduct which at our sole discretion, is inappropriate to the property, the nature reserve, breach of Camp Rules or to the comfort of any other guest/visitor. No refund shall be payable under such circumstances.
4.All rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates INCLUDE the entry fee to the Cape Columbine Nature Reserve for the duration of the stay.
5. Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd, at our discretion, reserves the right to cancel & refund accommodation fee’s, or move guests to similar alternative accommodation for reasons beyond our reasonable control that are not due to our negligence. In the unlikely event that Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd, its owners, employees, agents, contractors are unable to honour a booking, a full refund of booking fee’s only, paid to Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd will be made to the guest. Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd its owners, employees, agents, and contractors shall not be liable for any further compensation or any other payment or loss whatsoever.
6. Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd its owners, employees, agents, contractors will not be held responsible or accept any liability, nor issue any refunds, for occurrences resulting in loss of occupancy, personal injury, loss or damage to property caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to, faults in the sewage or plumbing installations, the breakdown of appliances, invasion of pests, wild animals, weather conditions, natural disasters, flooding or water supply disruption.
7. Whilst representations, both verbal and visual are made in good faith, they are only intended to give general guidance as to the character of the accommodation, the premises and surrounding areas. It does not form part of any agreement with Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd, its owners, employees, agents or contractors
8. A booking will only be confirmed once the full deposit amount has been received by Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd
9. The balance of a booking fee is payable by direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT) prior to arrival. No debit / credit card payments will be accepted. Any amount owing must be paid in full during check in at our office prior to the guest/visitor receiving their entry card to the premises.
10. Payment: direct deposits or electronic funds transfer must be deposited into the following bank account before the due date:
Account Name: Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd,
Type of account: Current.
Kindly enter your booking reference number on the proof of payment and fax this proof of payment to: 086 637 2645 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The deposit is to be paid within 48 hours of making the initial booking. Failing which will result in the provisional booking being cancelled.
12. Any damages or losses resulting from the conduct or omissions of the guests/visitor or their children will be invoiced to the guest/visitor.
13. Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd is located within the Cape Columbine Nature Reserve and strict adherence to the Camp Rules by all guest/visitors and their children are implied and forms part of these Terms and Conditions. The Camp Rules are available at www.seashack.co.za and will be available to all guests at check in.
14. Cancellation Policy
15.Only one vehicle is allowed per cabin / camp site and must be parked in the designated parking place only.
16. No caravans are allowed on the Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd site.
17.Cabins at Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd offer sleeping facilities only. There will be a communal ablution, kitchen and braai area.
18. Guests/visitors may not invite day visitors to the Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd site.
19. Cabins are limited to a maximum of 2 persons per cabin and camp sites to a maximum of 2 persons per site.
20. All our cabins and tents are strictly non-smoking. Smoking only permitted in designated smoking areas.
21. Our General Indemnity and Disclaimers are part of these Terms and Conditions. It is available at www.seashack.co.za and the paying guest will also be expected to agree to and sign a copy thereof during check in.
22. All guests/visitors agree to and consent to the jurisdiction of the Vredenburg Magistrates Court, Western Cape Province in the event of any litigation that may result from this agreement. Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd’s legal costs will be charged at attorney & own client scale.
23. These Terms and Conditions, which incorporates the General Indemnity & Disclaimers and Camp Rules, contain the full and only agreement between Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd its owners, employees, agents, contractors and the guest/visitor unless expressly waived or altered in writing by a duly authorised representative of Sea Shack (Pty) Ltd.